Renters Insuranceyour community trusts
What is Renters Insurance?
Learn why rental properties require you to be insured.
Covers you if you are sued for hurting someone or damaging someone else's property.
Covers your stuff if it's stolen, lost, or damaged (most cases).
Covers you in case your property is damaged by a water related catastrophe.
Covers your stuff if your pet damages your apartment.
Plus, a lot more… Get Started.
How much does it cost?
Coverage typically starts around $15-20 per month and varies based on the amount of coverage you need.
- Personal Property Coverage$30,000
Why Choose eRenterPlan?
Others make excuses and don't completely insure you… Here's why we're different.
- You get actual replacement cost for your stuff. Other companies merely subtract for depreciation
- No rate increases after a claim
- Displaced from your home? We give additional living expense (up to 100% of PPC)
- Up to 4 roomates (FREE!) + You
- Theft – No proof of forced entry needed to make a claim
- Dog bites – all breeds, no limits
- Water damage (your fault) – fully covered, other insurance companies may not fully cover
"The sign-up process was quick and my landlord is happy."- Bethany T.